Blogs That Make Me Think
Here are my choices of 5 Blogs That Make Me Think:
1. The Cloud and the Hazelnut ~ The blog and annotated mystical book list of Carl McColman, former best-selling Pagan author, now a contemplative Roman Catholic. His is a fascinating journey of faith, and I’m honored to be his friend.
2. Graceful Presence ~ One of the most thoughtful and deeply spiritual blogs, truly an oasis of grace in the blogosphere.
3. The Christian Agnostic ~ Another blog by a friend, the Rev. Candace Chellew-Hodge, founder and editor of Whosoever magazine. Political, spiritual, insightful.
4. The Magdalene Mystique ~ The blog of the Rev. Betty Conrad Adam, author of the wonderful book of the same name (see my Blog of the Grateful Bear entry dated March 27th). Blog entries are about Mary Magdalene and the Gospel that bears her name, as well as interfaith entries and news of current events in the Episcopal Church USA.
5. neoNuma Arts ~ The blog of my friend Neil Ellis Orts, performance artist, author, contemplative spirit.