Another change: the small advertisements in the left margin are there in an attempt to (hopefully) generate a small amount of revenue to support the websites I maintain. Blogger does not charge a fee for this blog, but I do pay a fee to Homestead.com for the webspace needed for my three non-blog websites:
eMusic in the past month:
- Dar Williams: "My Better Self"
- The Best of Mickey Hart: "Over the Edge and Back"
- Krishna Das: "All One" (only 4 tracks, but almost an hour of beautiful kirtan chanting)
- Various Grateful Dead-related Artists: "Dead Delites Volume 4"
- The Best of Bob Weir: "Weir Here"
Hopefully the ads will not be a distraction from the blog itself. If you click through the Tarot.com ad (at the very bottom of the page) and have an online reading, I recommend using the Golden Tarot deck (at the bottom of the screen you'll have a chance to choose the deck you use for the reading). The Golden Tarot is a beautiful deck, using collages of artwork from the late Middle Ages and early Renaissance. And the Hermit card in the Golden Tarot is based on St. Francis of Assisi.